Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plants' (7)

← Back to Gardening
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Donations of any plants (or gardening related things like books) for the South Harringay Summer Fair on June 30th

An urgent appeal to all you lovely gardeners out there. If you have any spare plants that you would be willing to donate for sale at the Su…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Liz

Plants for sale on Sunday 9th June at the Seven Sisters market

There is to be a community sale held on Sunday 9th June at the Seven Sisters market from 11am- 4pm.  It is right next to Seven Sisters un…

Started by clyde

0 Jun 5, 2013

Wildflower beds - should Haringey make the change?

Hi all Have you watched Sarah Raven's tv series: 'Bees, Butterflies and Blooms'? Anyway, Sarah went around different areas of the UK on a q…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

11 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by letsgoletsgrow

Seed and Plant Giveaway

I thought it might be nice if we organised a Seed and Plant Giveaway.  Residents could give away their spare, unwanted seeds or plants.  Fo…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

8 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Jeanette Sitton

Gardening for free - what plant would you love someone local to give you?

Inspired by a lovely visit to Mara today (who posted last week about various cuttings and seedlings she had to give away) I was thinking ho…

Started by Alison P

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Anyone want some free seedlings?!

Hi all Am planning to do a bit of sorting in the garden over the next few weeks and have noticed a few stray plants that will be hitting t…

Started by Alison P

4 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Blimmin aphids already ...

Found the nasty beasties all over my roses at the weekend. Be warned! Am trying the soapy water trick, will let you know if it works. Too e…

Started by Alison P

7 Jun 2, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service