Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Colin Marr's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Hugh, that’s an interesting story and reminder about the almshouses. Just to…"

Colin Marr replied Apr 1, 2020 to Shoreditch Almshouses, Nightingale Road, Wood Green

2 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Geraldine

"Thank you Hugh, that’s a good and interesting piece of research. Picking up on your…"

Colin Marr replied Oct 21, 2019 to What Happened to the Men who Built the Ladder?

71 Jan 19
Reply by Hugh

"There is a further possible interest in this story. Last evening on BBC Radio 4 Davi…"

Colin Marr replied May 1, 2019 to Hornsey's Organ Maker By Appointment to the Queen

8 May 4, 2019
Reply by Straw Cat

"I have no memory of this myself, but I passed Hugh's story on to the local organist…"

Colin Marr replied Apr 30, 2019 to Hornsey's Organ Maker By Appointment to the Queen

8 May 4, 2019
Reply by Straw Cat

"I would be interested to see this film, but I couldn't get the link to work. Does an…"

Colin Marr replied Apr 27, 2015 to Hornsey station

18 May 5, 2015
Reply by Hugh

"Another fine example of a school in Haringey by the architects Arnold Mitchell and A…"

Colin Marr replied Nov 7, 2014 to South Harringay Schools mentioned in Pevsner

4 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Geraldine

"See the attached picture to see what the "hangar-like indoor stadium" looked like fr…"

Colin Marr replied Apr 25, 2012 to From Desperate Dan's Harringay haymaker to a new boxing Hall of fame

2 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I was moved by Hugh’s post about Private Maurice Morgan who enlisted in Harringay an…"

Colin Marr replied Mar 27, 2012 to Salute to an old Harringavian

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service