Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (18,357)

Discussions Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, missed the 22/7 meeting.How's the project coming along?"

Hugh replied Jul 31 to The State of Harringay's Hermitage Brook & the Desire for its Culverting

23 Aug 3
Reply by Ceri

"It seems very likely that the tower is a vent of some sort, probably for the brook.…"

Hugh replied Jul 30 to Calling all Local Historians about Wightman Road Workshop Building

10 Jul 30
Reply by John D

"PS: I also learned that my assumption of the building having been sold was incorrect…"

Hugh replied Jul 29 to Calling all Local Historians about Wightman Road Workshop Building

10 Jul 30
Reply by John D

"With regards to the tower being related to the culverted Stonebridge Brook, see this…"

Hugh replied Jul 29 to A Tunnel under the Great Northern Line?

50 Jul 29
Reply by Hugh

"I called into the garage as I walked past today and was given permission to take som…"

Hugh replied Jul 29 to Calling all Local Historians about Wightman Road Workshop Building

10 Jul 30
Reply by John D

"The Passage still runs down to Railway Fields. Originally called the Harringay Path,…"

Hugh replied Jul 27 to Calling all Local Historians about Wightman Road Workshop Building

10 Jul 30
Reply by John D

"Hi Richard, I know something of this if not the whole story.  The earliest picture I…"

Hugh replied Jul 27 to Calling all Local Historians about Wightman Road Workshop Building

10 Jul 30
Reply by John D

"Just added to the original post are links to two shots of the same locations already…"

Hugh replied Jun 11 to Views across Manor House from Deaf Hostel for Ladies, c1920 with a Little History

4 Jun 28
Reply by Roy aka Smiffy

"Thanks Kari. "

Hugh replied Jun 11 to Views across Manor House from Deaf Hostel for Ladies, c1920 with a Little History

4 Jun 28
Reply by Roy aka Smiffy

"I have this article from about a year before, which I've been hanging on to. I wonde…"

Hugh replied May 29 to The Grand Opening of Queens Wood 1898

5 May 29
Reply by Colinloves

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service