Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (18,069)

Discussions Replied To (320) Replies Latest Activity

":o). Yes I did wonder about that!"

Hugh replied May 6 to Sleuthing Help Needed - Ogden & Hart Wool & Flock Manufacturers Green Lanes

4 May 6
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks for trying, Angela. I'm sure if it's there, you'll find it. You seem to have…"

Hugh replied May 6 to Sleuthing Help Needed - Ogden & Hart Wool & Flock Manufacturers Green Lanes

4 May 6
Reply by Hugh

"No, I don't know Padmadipa. I imagine at some point the Saloon Bar skylight became i…"

Hugh replied May 5 to Cakebread & Robey of Wood Green (and The Salisbury!)

3 May 5
Reply by Padmadipa Paul Simmons

"Another new photo added, showing the site of the Almhouses just before the construct…"

Hugh replied May 3 to A Short History of The Printers Almshouses Wood Green

4 May 3
Reply by Hugh

"Yes, an unfortunate change of use. "

Hugh replied May 1 to A Quick Butchers at Baldwins

5 5 hours ago
Reply by rowena young

"Thanks for that, Colin & David. The picture below shows Frank Fowler with the or…"

Hugh replied Apr 30 to Hornsey's Organ Maker By Appointment to the Queen

8 May 4
Reply by Straw Cat

"I've just added a photo of the huge fireplace which I assume stood in the main hall. "

Hugh replied Apr 27 to A Short History of The Printers Almshouses Wood Green

4 May 3
Reply by Hugh

"I was pleased to come across the following snippet today. Published a few months afe…"

Hugh replied Apr 17 to The State of Harringay's Hermitage Brook & the Desire for its Culverting

17 Apr 17
Reply by Hugh

"In the Lawes painting, you can see the New River where it passes over the Stonebridg…"

Hugh replied Apr 8 to The State of Harringay's Hermitage Brook & the Desire for its Culverting

17 Apr 17
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks Ceri. I've adjusted the photo a bit so it's easier to see to the other end of…"

Hugh replied Apr 8 to The State of Harringay's Hermitage Brook & the Desire for its Culverting

17 Apr 17
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service