Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Banish the Grey Man

Many members have never got round to replacing the grey man avatar with their own picture. April is Banish the Grey Man month. Adding you…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

Residents' Groups and This Site

I've approached all the residents' groups in Harringay and invited them to have a presence on this site. The response has been underwhelmin…

Started by Hugh

24 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Liz

I recommend a look at Harringay on Flickr

Just clicked on the link in the nav bar that takes you to the Harringay, Haringey pool on Flickr. Some gorgeous photos...bet you've got eve…

Started by Liz

15 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Liz

Website Stats - 1st three Quarters

Below are the headline stats for the first three quarters of the site's life (I've excluded unique visitors because that suggests that t…

Started by Hugh

13 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by GK/OD

Is this Site Politically Biased?

Since starting this site, I've been amazed at how suspicious certain groups have been. Between the local residents groups and the politcian…

Started by Hugh

16 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by David Barry

Posting in Groups, starting Groups and the different uses for Groups.

I have been looking after a few groups and keeping an eye on activity in most of the others (yes, as a sort of moderator if you like, well…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Share" feature now available on most pages

You'll now find a share button (see below) under the main text of an article or blog. Click this and you can mail a link to the page to som…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 28, 2008

Is this site becoming too cosy? What would you like to see done differently in discussions?

I'm wondering if sometimes the way discussions can turn into 'chats' between people who may know each other or, through the site, have 'hit…

Started by Liz

20 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Anyone still Having Problems Receiving Notification Mails?

Please leave a comment here to let me know. Cheers.

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Liz

Yahoo Users & Notification Mails

If you've read the notice on the top of the main page, you'll be aware that Harringayonline seems to be experiencing some problems with not…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service