Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (37,573)

Featured Discussions

Show your Support for for a Low Traffic Neighbourhood for the Ladder

Controlling traffic levels on the Ladder seems to have been one of the symphonies that has accompanied Harringay Online since we set up th…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & InformationLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommended Cleaner

Hi there, Just wanted to recommend my cleaner, Desi, who is currently available for more work. She does general cleaning, end of tenancy, w…

Started by Rebecca Thomas in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 17 minutes ago

Gigabyte R9 280 Windforce OC GPU for Free to Good Home

I have replaced a GPU and have a Gigabyte R9 280 Windforce OC kicking its heels and free to a good home - ideally a charity running / build…

Started by David in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 3 hours ago

Lovely new Coffee Shop 'Macchiato' N15

Not sure how many on the forum venture as far East as the A10 but a fantastic little coffee place just popped up next to our bus stop so I…

Started by David in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 3 hours ago

New Green Space Friends Group

Introducing a new Friends Group website:  https://fohss.org   Haringey has 60 Friends groups, independent associations of local residents a…

Started by Cathy in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 5 hours ago

Would anyone have a camping gazebo I could Borrow?

Long shot I know but we are camping next week and I have a feeling we are going to need one! I could even pay to rent it for the week???!!!…

Started by mrpye in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 6 hours ago

Beeping Noise - Hewitt Road

Hi, We live on Hewitt Road and there is an incessant beeping noise - a chirp like sound - that is going off every 30-40 seconds.  Can anyon…

Started by Jade Rodgers in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 1 hour ago
Reply by tigha

I can use your old bird food bags!

Hi everyone Have you been feeding birds in your garden (if you're lucky enough to have one)? Do you find yourself reluctantly throwing away…

Started by Sara in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 12 hours ago

Nature notes: Street Trees! Sparrow Hawk on the Ladder! And ANOTHER HUGE Thank You to Haringey's Volunteer Litter Pickers!

I'm melting in this heat and the promised rain never arrived nevertheless, thanks to a borrowed doggie this week, I got up and out before t…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 yesterday

The man who loved pigeons

Catching up on my Bruce Castle Museum local history mail outs and being particularly interested in the ones that relate to Natural History,…

Started by Liz in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

1 9 hours ago
Reply by cavendishmark

Ongoing ozone pollution episode over London longest since 2003

This is not getting much attention on local media, apart from one BBC London reporter who tweeted about it, but London and the South East a…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service