Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (33,533)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Bubble wrap

Hi, I need a few meters of bubble wrap to securely pack some stuff away. It doesn't need to be new, just clean. I'll happily come and colle…

Started by Aligator in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 1 hour ago

Free packing boxes- must go Saturday afternoon

We have  good cardboard packing boxes suitable for house moving to give away. There are about 18 in various sizes (large/medium).  You woul…

Started by Nirmalee Wanduragala in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 12 hours ago

Cooker, fridge-freezer and microwave FREE to good home!

Hello everyone I've got a Zanussi cooker - ceramic hob (4 rings), double oven with integrated grill. It's about 4 years old and works perfe…

Started by Sara in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

3 40 minutes ago
Reply by Sara

Selale

Just checking Selale for a takeaway. Think the paper menu we have is about 2 years old. Happened to look at their online menu as well. Had…

Started by matt in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

4 2 hours ago
Reply by Charlotte

Hill & Ellis pannier bag for sale

I have a high quality Hill & Ellis pannier bag/satchel going cheap. New they cost £195; this one is a bit weathered, a couple of surfac…

Started by Azeem Ali Khan in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 16 hours ago

Dakine Diva 4L travel bag £8

Made from 100% recycled materials, as new condition, very cool travel bag. Dakine website for more info and pics (link here).  Lot's of poc…

Started by j jones in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 17 hours ago

Saturday Morning Yoga Classes

Suitable for all levels Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class. Stretch, Strengthen, Nourish the body and mind. £10 per class or 6 classes for £40.  Satur…

Started by Life Of Yoga in Local Businesses & Services Talking

0 17 hours ago

rubbish removal scam

just a word of warning to avoid the 3 guys that drive the blue transit pictured below. we paid them to remove some.rubbish from our garden…

Started by Louise in Crime, Scams, & Policing

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Philip Foxe

Architect

Does anyone know of a good architect? I'm looking to extend my kitchen and need to get some professional advice.   Thank you.

Started by Allie in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 21 hours ago

Beans and Barley

So I know this place has been open for a while and they do serve delish coffee!  BUT I really do wish they would pay more attention to the…

Started by Kuds Hana in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

4 20 hours ago
Reply by Peter S

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service