Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flat wanted for a month (April/May)

Hi, me and my partner are having some work done in our flat on effingham road and are looking for a flat to rent while the building works a…

Started by Julixe

0 Apr 10, 2022

Would like to buy a flat in Haringey - £325k budget!

Hi there, I’ve had success with Harringay Online in the past so thought I’d give this a go… My partner and I are looking to buy our first e…

Started by ElSpar

4 Apr 8, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Creative studio/shared work space available Crawley Road N22

Work space available at the new Crawley Road Studios site N22 6AG. 4.35m x 6.5m £750 inc bills. Would suit 3 or 4 desk spaces or it's a lar…

Started by Natalie Ryde

0 Mar 30, 2022

1 Bedroom Garden Flat offered for rent

My lovely tenants are on the move. Situated near to Haringey Station, in a quiet side street off of Wightman road.  Available around the en…

Started by Samantha Osborne

2 Mar 27, 2022
Reply by Samantha Osborne

Wanted - home to rent for refugee family

Tottenham Refugee Alliance will shortly have our application for Community Sponsorship approved by the Home Office to bring a refugee famil…

Started by Anne1

0 Mar 12, 2022

2 rooms to share in a bright and modern flat share of 3 bedrooms on the ladder

Hi I have 1 Spacious loft furnished double bedroom (£800/month) and 1 standard Furnished double bedroom (£650/month) in a large flat of 3 b…

Started by Gerard Tighe

0 Mar 6, 2022

Offered: Bright double room, Zone 2-3

I have a bright and cosy double room to rent in my friendly north London home. It’s perfect for an easygoing person from Monday to Friday…

Started by L Griffiths

3 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Eleni

Looking to buy a house in Harringay! If anyone is selling we'd love to hear from you!

Hi everyone, I've loved living in my flat on the ladder for the past 6 years. Now we have a puppy and a baby on the way, my partner and I a…

Started by CarolineK

5 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by elfi jenkins

2-bedroom flat needed

Hi, We are a family with a 7-month child looking for a 2-bedroom flat or house in Harringay. Preferably not too far from a park. We are kee…

Started by Krzysztof Brzezinski

0 Feb 22, 2022

Renting somewhere 26 March- 4 April

Hi all, I live in Tottenham but am looking for a one bedroom place to rent for a family member in the Haringey area for a week between 26 M…

Started by Matt

0 Feb 4, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service