Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids dance classes YMCA

Hi Im looking for a dance class for my almost 5 year old son and i wondered if anyone has taken their kids to any of the dance classes at t…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

1 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by JulieB

special present

I needed to find a special present to thank someone who helped me do some research for a documentary I've been working on and was lucky eno…

Started by sally mustoe

0 Nov 17, 2014

How old are the houses on Harringay Road?

Can anyone help me date the houses on Harringay Road? My insurer requires an accurate date of within 5 years. The land registry says the ti…

Started by Harry

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by HarringayFamily

When was Langham road built

House sake thing. Think it was around 1910 but anyone got more accurate info. Thanks.

Started by Philip

10 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by StephenBln

When was my house built?

Want to know when my house was built(Langham Road). I think around the same time as the Ladder etc which I think was just before 1900?

Started by Philip

4 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Christy Lawrance

Cleaner

Hi can anyone recommend a cleaner for 2 hours every 2 weeks? Really struggling to find someone! Thanks so much in advance Thea

Started by Thea Tudway

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Ruth Valentine

Rumble strips!

Does anyone have any experience of living near a road where rumble strips have been laid? If so, what were the outcomes for you?

Started by Harringay 4eva

9 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by SarahC

Advice please - housing association problem :(

Hello, I'm having a huge problem with Circle 33 Housing Association, who I own a shared ownership property with in Harringay. This post is…

Started by Eve Glazer

13 Nov 5, 2014

Fireworks anywhere?

Anyone know of any fireworks in the local area on/around bonfire night? Thanks

Started by sam_b

5 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by pamish

Local Chemist recommendations?

Ive noticed that my local pharmacist seems to have left the area and the service i now receive from my current chemist has really gone down…

Started by Penny

11 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Penny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service