Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,221)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proofreading course.....

Anyone around here ever done one they could recommend, please? Thanks.

Started by Samantha

4 Jul 30
Reply by Samantha

Hewitt Road Closure

Hi, the top of Hewitt road is closed right now so I am unable to drive down to my own house. Can we drive up from Green Lanes then?

Started by Michelle Tai

5 Jul 29
Reply by JoeW

New River structure

I've notice it a couple of times before, but have never been able to figure out the purpose of the two-storey brick structure half-way down…

Started by Terry Riley

19 Jul 29
Reply by Hugh

11+ tutor needed

Looking for a recommended 11+ tutor to prepare my son for the Latymer entrance exam. Also, I appreciate if anyone could share their experie…

Started by Aligator

4 Jul 29
Reply by Elizabeth

Have you ever had your garden re-laid?

Those living on the Ladder / Gardens:  I'm curious to hear about your experiences with relaying your garden lawn with fresh turf. Good idea…

Started by Shariq

7 Jul 28
Reply by GirlOnBike

WiFi outside

so I need to do some work tomorrow and need reasonable WiFi. So wondered any local areas which have outside space with wifi, preferably ple…

Started by tigha

2 Jul 24
Reply by tigha

Garden / Food waste collection question

I'm a bit confused about how the food / garden waste is collected I assumed that both go into the same truck, all mixed together, but the c…

Started by Lisa

4 Jul 24
Reply by Charlotte

break into bike d-lock?

Does anyone have any tools that might break into a d-lock that's locking a bike in a street bike hanger? Friend lost her key. I've hacked a…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

6 Jul 23
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Cleaners

Hi, I would like recommendations for a good and reliable cleaner cover Bounds Green area. thanks.

Started by Angeles

1 Jul 19
Reply by Kris

Guerilla Gardening on the Ladder

Hi everyone, I spotted a particularly nice planted traffic island thing in Vauxhall the other day (image below).  The planters halfway down…

Started by tom

12 Jul 17
Reply by Mark Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service