Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone know a good Shed assembly handyman?

Getting a new shed, average size but no idea how to assemble it anyone know any good trustworthy  reliable person to assemble it for us?…

Started by air

2 Dec 15, 2023
Reply by Guygreen

Building Control - Any experience of 'reversion' to council? Loft Conversion

Does anyone have any experience of 'reversion' of a building control application from a private Building Inspector company back to Haringey…

Started by Ian

4 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by JulieB

Old pillows (poor condition) and duvets (1 poor 1 good condition) to dispose of

Hello all. I hope you are finding a way to enjoy this wet Sunday. We are clearing out a few bits and have a load of old pillows (not reusab…

Started by Samuel Hailstone

3 Dec 5, 2023
Reply by KP

Sun in garden on ladder

Hi all. I’m making the move from Quernmore over the line to the ladder. I want to own a house, just once, so am doing this! I’m really stru…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

13 Nov 28, 2023
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Please remind me, what are the detective books set around Haringey?

I saw the books mentioned on HoL years ago & immediately went & bought two from the series. I really enjoyed them & ended up gi…

Started by Harringay 4eva

6 Nov 17, 2023
Reply by Sarah

Local dance classes

Hi I really want to find some dance classes nearby for adults as I need to work on my general fitness and wellbeing. I used to go to class…

Started by KP

7 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by sue fraser

Experiences of Park View, Skinners and Greig City schools?

It's that time of year again! Year 7 entry school applications. We live fairly equidistant between Park View, Skinners and Greig City schoo…

Started by Pippa

2 Oct 24, 2023
Reply by Pippa

Transport between UK and Ireland

Does anyone know anyone or any company that does transports bteween the UK and Ireland, mainly from UK to Ireland?

Started by Peter

0 Oct 16, 2023

Visitors Parking Permit problems

Is anyone having problems logging into tarantoportal for Haringey Parking account? I have changed my password more than five times in the l…

Started by Jayesh Gor

3 Oct 8, 2023
Reply by Jayesh Gor

Organ music in the wind around the Ladder

Can anybody hear that organ like music in the wind around the Ladder ? It keep spanning the full range, up and down. It happens around 5:…

Started by keith

9 Oct 1, 2023
Reply by keith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service