Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Next family bike ride - Sunday 18th April 10.45am [change of date]

The April family bike ride has been postponed from the 11th to 18th April. We will be meeting at 10.45am outside The Salisbury and we will…

Started by Adam

0 Apr 6, 2010

Welcome to the 11th Doctor

Oh, we Dr Who fans are fickle. 10 minutes into the first episode, I could barely conjure up David Tennant's face, so impressed was I by thi…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 5, 2010

Allison Road Residents - Missing Post?

If you live in Allison Road and are expecting any important mail, you may want to check the Passage between Effingham and Fairfax. Because…

Started by Stuart

1 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by John D

One way streets are an anachronism.......

One Way Streets - a polemic in mapsAs a preamble to the Festival's Love your Street programme, London Festival of Architecture director Pet…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Liberal Democrats website launch

Dear All, It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Harringay Ward Liberal Democrats website is now up and running. http://harringay.…

Started by Chris Ford

0 Apr 3, 2010

Easter shennanigans

Last Easter it was the two trees on Green Lanes. What's going to happen this Easter?

Started by John McMullan

0 Apr 3, 2010

Community Toilet Scheme needed for Green Lanes?

We reported a few months back on the call for a Community Toilet scheme for Haringey High Streets.Tottenham High Road has led the way with…

Started by Liz

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by pamish

The Green Party PP candidate, Anne Gray

From the Green Party blog, Anne Gray, is the Green Party’s prospective Parliamentary candidate for Tottenham. She stood in the Seven Sist…

Started by Liz

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Anne Gray

Piece about betting shops on Green Lanes on Radio 4

Started by Alison P

26 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Fabulous new app.

Check out this brilliant new google gadget  "9d3d6987b6ef3dcd04368875a63736be", event)''> http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/landing/transl

Started by pamish

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service