Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helicopter in the park!

Hi - I was in Finsbury park this afternoon, around 3pm when there seemed to be a lot of activity round the station end/corner of the park..…

Started by Paul Harvey

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

I love Harringay because...

when I wanted to start a family, I could buy a slightly knocked about a bit old house with a patch of garden to call my own and a little bi…

Started by Liz

53 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Harringay Green Lanes station transformed into an orchard

The work of the Transition Finsbury Park group on the Harringay Green Lanes site began two Sundays ago.They have cleared the site in prepar…

Started by Liz

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Liz

Fairtrade Fortnight

If you're big on Fairtrade stuff, then this is the two weeks for you apparently. The Fairtrade Foundation  are running Fairtrade Fortnight.…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 22, 2010

Council Report a Problem form now includes section to report info for enforcement officers

Doing my usual Monday morning round of rubbish reporting (folk tend to move house more at the weekend, I think and all the unwanted stuff g…

Started by Liz

6 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Sainslock Again

Roadworks on Green Lanes north of Endymion are causing long delays coming out of the Sainsbury car park - not helped by selfish idiots tryi…

Started by John D

11 Feb 21, 2010

George Galloway will speak at a meeting in Haringey to mark the anniversary of the 2008/09 conflict in Gaza

This is happening next wednesday 24th Feb at St John Vianney Church Hall   http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/news/5015845.Galloway_leads

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

0 Feb 21, 2010

Homeworker's Lunch - Monday at Cafe Lemon

The Harringay Homeworker's group will be meeting this Monday at Cafe Lemon for lunch - 12:30 onwards.Would be great to see anyone who works…

Started by Malcolm

0 Feb 21, 2010

Council Preparing New Planning and Development Policies

This from the HFRA: The Council is preparing new planning and development policies, known as the Local Development Framework (LDF): Core S…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 20, 2010

Free Rage Against The Machine Concert in Finsbury Park, 6th June

According to this we are being rewarded with a free RATM concert. Woo hoo!

Started by John McMullan

10 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service