Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to switch and save on those energy bills

I've had a letter about my tariff review from my energy supplier sitting in my 'deadly-dull-but-gotta-be-done' pile for a while now. This m…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

Broadband

Now I dont normally start conspiracy theories but............ For the past three days my broadband (Orange) has been extremely slow and in…

Started by Gill

1 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Justin Guest

Internet service providers to start censoring by default

Time to opt out of web censorship Four major UK internet service providers will be limiting customers’ access to the internet under a new s…

Started by Hugh

4 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by h4k

Anyone got BT Infinity yet?

I got a note through my front door the other day to say we can now get BT's super-fast fibre-optic broadband service, Infinity. It would be…

Started by Stuart

25 Sep 11, 2011

Virgin Broadband service

Is anyone having to reboot their router/modem regularly with Virgin Broadband? We're having to do it at least once a day. I think it may be…

Started by John McMullan

165 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Adedayo Ige

Never Ask Anna

Anna is no good and zooms me right into a terrifying possible future. See for yourself.    

Started by Hugh

13 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Are you a member of the dodgy fridge club?

If you have a Beko fridge freezer, you might find you are a member of this prestigious club. You can check here if you are affected and the…

Started by Liz

3 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Mic Jeeves

The fastest broadband in Harringay?

I've been aware of websites you can use to test your broadband, but I just came across one that will allow you to then compare all result…

Started by Hugh

20 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by John D

Harringay: a tale of two retailers

TODAY I bought a travel plug adaptor to enable an Australasian plug to fit a UK electric socket. What a huge difference in price  for what…

Started by Clive Carter

6 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by hhnrau

Mobile Phones within Haringey

Which gives the Best Service ?   I use 3 - Which works most Day's - But live @ Back of Wood Green Shopping City   Where they seem to be eve…

Started by Bob Ruggles

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service