Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Crime, Scams and Policing (1,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shooting on Green Lanes Last Night

According to the BBC, someone was shot by police during a robbery on Green Lanes last night, around midnight. Not much more information giv…

Started by Stuart

15 Jan 31, 2009

Motorbike theft scam

Motorbikes are being stolen by conmen pretending to buy vehicles up for sale. More here

Started by Liz

2 Jan 15, 2009

Late night business opportunities

I was walking home from the Harringay dads drinks at the Salisbury & Pool Club at around 2am when a lady offered me a business proposit…

Started by Birdy_Too

10 Jan 13, 2009

Met Police interactive crime maps

Start here: http://maps.met.police.uk/ I can't seem to be able to create a link to Harringay/Haringey so you will have to navigate there y…

Started by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

4 Jan 8, 2009

Harringay's razor wire

The razor wire overhanging a fence in the Passage has been bugging me for some time. I can't be exact as to where it is, but I always see i…

Started by phippsofacto

25 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by matt

Please take care when you're out late

We've had some strange guy walking around on our road and last night he attempted to car jack my brother's fiancée (tried to jump in the ba…

Started by BBU

11 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Danzigger

Hooligan Cyclists

When are the police going to take action on law-breaking cyclists? Twice today, within the space of half an hour, I turned (in my car, so…

Started by John D

60 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Troublesome house on Cavendish Road

On Boxing Day night I heard a huge commotion outside in the street. There were around 25 young guys and gals in two groups squaring up for…

Started by phippsofacto

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Anette

Number plate cloning

This is so cheeky I just had to post it and see what others thought. This poor bloke in Walthamstow has had someone else with a car similar…

Started by John McMullan

7 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Sapphireblue

Harringay Ward SNT Winter Newsletter

See attachment

Started by Harringay SNT

0 Dec 17, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service