Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Highgate's Fair in the Square bigger than ever

The Fair in the Square, is a red letter day in the Highgate diary. This year it's on Saturday, June 16 2012, between 12.30pm and 5.30pm,…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 13, 2012

Lee Valley Batwalks for 2012

Started by Liz

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Stocks" sought for a 'soak the estate agent' activity

The Crouch End Festival is after some stocks for a 'soak the estate agent' activity! Can you help? Contact the festival organisers via t…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 12, 2012

Haringey University of Third Age

Haringey U3A (University of Third Age) aims to engage retired and semi-retired people who are no longer in full-time employment, to encoura…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 10, 2012

Hornsey Churchtower Open Day

Well I have just been up the church tower in Hornsey. What a great experience, and really pleased to see so many people there.  Got chattin…

Started by Jo Preddy

5 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

Friends of Hornsey Church Tower: Towers and Turrets, a trip into Kent

I picked this leaflet up at the recent Hornsey Church Tower open day and promised I'd give it a bit of publilicty. All proceeds to the upke…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 9, 2012

Meet the People's Festival: Crouch End Festival

I wasn't going to watch this, but I quickly warmed to it and feel it gives a good sense of where the festival is coming from;      

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 6, 2012

Plenty to see and do this spring in the Lee Valley

Plenty to see and do this spring in the Lee Valley Enjoy Easter and springtime with a fantastic mix of things to do and see. Why not head…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 5, 2012

The Itinerant Poetry Library in Overbury Road Haringey from 3pm today (Saturday)

The Itinerant Poetry Library just tweeted that they are going to be calling at 10a Overbury Road today. Looked it up and this is what the a…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Julia Bell

BTCV Newsletter: events and volunteering opps in April 2012

Started by Liz

0 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service