Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,817)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pilates reformer machine £50

works very well, brought for £250  tear in footstand, doesent affect performance. selling because im moving countries. pick up from Belmont…

Started by harriet

0 Oct 4, 2015

For sale : England rugby jersey

Some tear stains and probably for inside use only for the immediate future. Any offer considered.

Started by

1 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by matt

Baby's fun musical activity table

Lovely toy for a baby aged 8/9 months plus. Depends when they start standing really. In really great condition with all the pieces. Works w…

Started by LinnyP

0 Oct 2, 2015

Hush Baby carrier for sale

Hi, I have for sale this baby carrier. My daughter is now a big girl so we would like to find a new owner for it. More of the properties o…

Started by D S

0 Oct 2, 2015

VW Golf (Petrol) for sale £650

Hello all,  Just seeing if anyone wants to buy my truly reliable and sturdy VW Golf. It's been a great car to drive and starts first time e…

Started by snoot

4 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by snoot

More kitchen ceramic tableware (some le creuset)

thank you those of you who collected from our part one of kitchen clear out! I still have a few pieces, £5 each again - 2 x le Creuset sou…

Started by Mrs Birch

4 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Mrs Birch

Immaculate Double Bed for Sale - £100

I have a lovely wooden double bed frame and mattress for sale.  Immaculate condition, purchased 18 months ago.  Need to sell due to house m…

Started by Doug

2 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Doug

For sale: lots of kitchenware/ceramics

Hi there We're getting ready for a house move and are having a big kitchen clear out. I have the following up for grabs, as individual lots…

Started by Mrs Birch

14 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Mrs Birch

Need to Borrow: USB cable

I am having a bit of a home network crisis and need an old school normal USB to USB cable. I have tonnes of USB to micro USB (etc) cables,…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Sep 29, 2015

*WANTED* looking for the pram/pushchair that I can use from birth..

Hello, all. Hope you all are doing well and enjoy the weekends,  I am looking for the good quality and strong pram/pushchair that is usef…

Started by Yuki Yamashita

2 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by empyrean_aisles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service