Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

His name is Shaft, Rob Shaft

Gotta love the music on this video (not Rob's doing), but here's Rob Chau making a Harringay T-Shirt. You can buy one at Tao Sports on Gree…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 27, 2012

Don't want to stir out - who's got an Indian takeaway to recommend?

We're too lazy to stir out into the chilly rain and fancy getting dinner delivered. Who's got a local Indian takeaway they'd recommend? I'v…

Started by rosyrose

31 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Just another local

Milk Deliveries

I am looking for a milkman (in the honest sense of the word!!). I used to have milk deliveries but cancelled them. I would like to have the…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

3 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Kerry-Ann Goode

And so it came to pass

Goodbye Peacocks, woohoo Poundland.    

Started by Hugh

13 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

More love for Moka

Photo from Kathy Salter   This evening the blog of a Brixton-based food blogger popped up on my radar with another (should I start saying '…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Dawn

Nakama Japanese Restaurant, Crouch End - an outstanding meal

I noticed this review by Flora Drury in the Islington Gazette recently*   It might just be me, but I find Japanese food intimidating. The t…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Anette

That mouthwatering chocolate cheesecake from the new Polish shop

After reading Liz, Ben and Antoinette's comments about the cheesecake at the new Polish shop, Ciacho, I went in to try some on the way home…

Started by Hugh

7 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Naming the market

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about a name for our new market. A few ideas: Falkland Road Market (cause the venue is on Falkland Road) Ha…

Started by Jessica

13 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Hugh

La Vina to start opening on weekend lunchtimes

With things beginning to buzz at the southern end of Wightman Road these day and with their new deck in place, Yeliz and the team at La…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Andrew Stillman

Treats from the Indian food shops on Turnpike Lane

A couple of new to me Indian food shops on Turnpike Lane earlier today. First were the humungous fish from the Guyanese Indian guys at Shan…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 14, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service