Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone looking to rehome a smallish dog?

I am looking for a dog for an elderly person - will be well looked after and loved

Started by Lisa

2 Nov 9, 2012

Female bengal had a late night visit with my cat at the window

Yesterday morning (2am) I was visited by a beautiful bengal which from skimming through some earlier posts I think she goes by the name Top…

Started by Jamie-Erin Wood

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Stuart Marden

Homes wanted for kittens

Last 2 kittens of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. They are about 8 weeks old and ready to go in 2 wee…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Do you know of any Wildlife Rescuers or Vets in Harringay/Haringey area?

Does any one know of any Wildlife Rescues in the North London area? Or any vets who are sympathetic to injured or sick wildlife?  I recentl…

Started by Lucy Fielding

4 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Lucy Fielding

Help I have lost my dog Bertie

Yesterday evening whilst saying goodbye to a visitor my little dog Bertie escaped out of the door and I have been desperately looking for…

Started by Maria Law

8 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Maria Law

Family of stray kittens

A family of stray cats are in a garden on Allison Road (Green Lanes end). I have counted a small black mother cat who seems thin and in poo…

Started by Sophie Smith

35 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

White cat with blue eyes on Burgoyne / Umfreville Rd

Hi, Does anybody know who owns the white cat with bright blue eyes on Burgoyne or Umfreville Rd? I am trying to get in touch with them beca…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

4 Sep 21, 2012

Vet with complimentary leaning?

Hi all, I'm new here, not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but here goes! We have just adopted a cat and want to register him a…

Started by Emily Crabtree

12 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Anette

Looking for a cat?

There's been a lot of discussion recently around the issue of stray cats locally and we've been successful in re-homing several via this si…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Emma

Lost Kittens

We found them in Seymour Road this evening. Do you know anyone who lost them?  They are about 6-10 weeks old, both very friendly and litter…

Started by Jitsu

12 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service