Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat sitter recommendations please - N22 Nightingale Road area

Dear Friends We have two cats that require visiting twice daily - morning and evening. It is sometimes for extended trips of up to three we…

Started by Maria Huybens

6 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by Nicky

Please put a bell on your cat's collar!!!

Yesterday a cat killed another wild bird in my garden. There's a gang of very persistent cats that circle my garden multiple times a day lo…

Started by Lokididit

16 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

Free lurcher/greyhound food

Hi there, I have about half a bag of Burgess Supadog lurcher and greyhound food going spare as we just changed our dog's diet if anyone wo…

Started by Lynn

0 Jan 21, 2023

Feeding and claiming this cat as your own

This is Leo he lives on Warwick Gardens N4. He is my cat and I got him from a shelter in 2013 along with his identical sister luna and is v…

Started by maya linhares-marx

3 Jan 21, 2023
Reply by KP

Ginger cat found in Pemberton Road

Ginger cat found on Pemberton Road today. Was handed to me by a neighbour who thought it was mine. No collar, but doesn't seem stray. Very…

Started by anton

1 Jan 18, 2023
Reply by tigha

Missing Cockapoo

Discussion ended

Started by Gillian Price

2 Jan 13, 2023
Reply by Elizabeth Rae

Super friendly Cat has someone lost?

Cat with a purple lead. Quite skinning so i thought made he/she was lost. currently on the corner of Woodlands Park and St ann's Road  

Started by Martin

7 Nov 13, 2022
Reply by Livi

Found brown and white tagged pigeon

We have a brown and white pigeon resting in our house. She came in yesterday and looked to like her leg was hurt. She's resting in a dark…

Started by Pink Gold Peach

3 Nov 11, 2022
Reply by Allie

Blue budgerigar | Found

If anyone is missing a pet blue budgie, we have found an unfortunately dead one on our front wall.

Started by Maddy

0 Nov 4, 2022

Found kitten Seymour Road - black and white

Hi everyone, a young cat/kitten was found in the front garden by a family in Seymour road yesterday and handed over to the RSPCA shortly af…

Started by anton

0 Oct 19, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service