Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE Folding guest bed

I have a folding guest bed, with mattress and cover. In good condition as hardly used. One of the casters on the bottom has come off, but t…

Started by Elaine W

1 May 5, 2018
Reply by Tanyeem H

Free ikea draws and a mirror

Getting rid of a small set of ikea draws and a mirror with wooden frame. Was going to chuck but if anyone wants? 

Started by Kinger

3 May 4, 2018
Reply by Maddy

Anyone Got a Plumb Tree? Pollen Needed

We have a green gage tree in a shared allotment. It is only a few years old and currently had a lot of blossom on it. To date the tree has…

Started by Justin Guest

11 May 4, 2018
Reply by EMC2

Free - free standing sun parasol

I have a free standing sun parasol plus four granite slabs that fit the base to hold it down. The frame is good but the canvas needs mendin…

Started by Liesbeth de Block

0 May 3, 2018

Bike storage- Endymion Road

Hello, unusual request but does anyone near Endymion Road have anywhere I could store my bike in their shed for a fee? I use it regularly s…

Started by Lula

0 May 1, 2018

Free washing machine

Free Indesit washing machine. Model IWC6125. Good working order, only replacing as getting an integrated one in a new kitchen. Collection o…

Started by Kate

1 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Tullie

WANTED - Cloud 9 - 10 mm carpet underlay

Hi everyone, We're having some carpet fitted soon and have Cloud 9 underlay (10 mm) but are in need of a couple of extra metres so just ch…

Started by Golden shiva

2 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Golden shiva

Free Turf - for collection - fresh today (Sat 28 Apr)

We have spare rolls of turf out the front of our place if anyone wants/can use them today or tomorrow.  Delivered today and we slightly ove…

Started by Jennifer

2 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Jennifer

'The Little Green Sheep' baby's crib with carry basket - eco friendly

As new, baby's crib with detachable carry basket - free to a good home. Made by 'The Little Green Sheep', an organic and eco friendly manuf…

Started by Steve

5 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Steve

Paving stones for grabs

Hi  We have a selection of paving stones in different shapes and sizes available for collection. Perhaps of use for a shed or decking found…

Started by Jacob J

0 Apr 28, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service