Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (2,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE - DOUBLE MATTRESS

Anyone want a double mattress? Its a few years old but we still sleep on it well enough. Anyway, its free to anyone who wants to come and c…

Started by Kate Lewandowska

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Tara-Lee Platt

Medical Supplies Needed

Hi Folks. Myself and my partner are going out to The Gambia in three weeks, for the fifth year running. We stay and support a charity while…

Started by Sarah Lower

4 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Sarah Lower

Crutches

Would anybody have one or two crutches we could borrow for a couple of weeks? My wife has a severe case of tendinitis around her ankle and…

Started by Neil Martin

9 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Single pine bed, free!

Have a single pine bed to give away, collect from Crouch End if you want it. There's also a mattress single mattress going, it's hardly bee…

Started by Anette

3 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Anette

The Engineer's Song

I need a rugby song track to lay over pictures of steam engines. Does anybody have an unbleeped copy of " The Engineer's Song " by the Jock…

Started by John D

0 Nov 9, 2012

Cot bed wanted for classroom

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a cotbed or (junior bed) spare in their loft/house that they wouldn't mind donating to my classr…

Started by Sonya Prentice

0 Nov 6, 2012

Indoor TV aerial?

Does anyone have any experience of successfully using an indoor aerial for digital TV stations? It seems to depend on how near the transmit…

Started by Maddy

6 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by hob

Free Viscount Fantasia Deluxe Organ - not working but possibly fixable!

We have a Viscount Fantasia Deluxe Organ that we want to get rid of - we bought it for £100 in a shop in Glasgow, it was working fine then…

Started by theycallmeclare

3 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by theycallmeclare

Bassinet to give away

We are clearing out a few baby things and have a bassinet to give away. It comes with a mattress bought from John Lewis 3 years ago but vir…

Started by petra

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by melanie allen

Recyle

Outside No 60 Lothair Road South there are 2 units ( 1 is tall ,white... 2nd is small and brown wood effect ,, both solid construction)....…

Started by Jane

0 Nov 4, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service