Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,863)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offered free: Saxophone sheet music

Various saxophone sheet music books, mostly alto. Larger pic here so you can make out the titles: https://goo.gl/photos/Moa6deSgqDHYgVBr8 H…

Started by Philippa JM

2 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Susan CC

Wanted to borrow: 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive (pref external, USB)

I have an embarrassingly large pile of 3.5" floppy disks, I'm moving so I'd like to check them and transfer their data to the cloud instead…

Started by Philippa JM

4 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by j jones

Free: indian sandstone patio stone in various sizes (plus a few sheets of slate)

I have a reasonable quantity of indian sandstone slabs in various colour shades left over after laying a patio - hopefully the pictures giv…

Started by Hagbard Celine

0 Aug 16, 2017

Needed: Cuttings from fruiting Loquat tree

Hi, I've grown a couple of Loquat trees from seeds but I'm not patient enough to wait 7-10 years for them to fruit:) I was wondering if any…

Started by Aligator

8 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Aligator

Free pine wardrobe

Available for taking - help yourself from outside 3b Odsey Villas, Umfreville Road (by bins). Some of the drawers need fixing but otherwise…

Started by Hannah

0 Aug 13, 2017

WANTED: dress up clothes for a toddler

Hi. I'm putting together a box of dress up clothes for my son. He's 2 years old. If you have some that your kids have outgrown, I'd love to…

Started by Rainbow_carnage

0 Aug 11, 2017

Help with getting to the Welsh Autism Show in September

Hello there, my name is Patrick and I’m autistic and I like to paint to draw. I know it’s a longshot, but I thought it would be worth a try…

Started by Patrick Samuel

0 Aug 11, 2017

Toy piano to give away

I have a toy piano to give away. Would prefer it if it could be collected this week end. Collection from tower gardens.

Started by B

2 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by C A

Free single futon sofabed

Useful for occasional overnight guests. 3 separate wooden parts make up the base which can be configured to single sofa or bed mode. For pi…

Started by cathy

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Claire

Packing Up Boxes

Hi HOL's If anyone has any good cardboard packing boxes do let me know. I'm moving the end of the month!! To NW10... It won't be the same!…

Started by Chris

4 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Chris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service