Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greg the painter

Thanks for the recommendation from all on HoL - Greg was fabulous, it was a relatively small and picky job, Greg and his colleague did a gr…

Started by Kerrie

0 23 hours ago

Temporary cleaner needed

Can anyone recommend a cleaner who could do a few hours a week cleaning my place on the Ladder temporarily for a month or so? Any leads app…

Started by Josephine

0 yesterday

Builder recommendations - Nick Courtney, Patrick Magdziak, Martin

Hello Has anyone had any experience of these guys? (Martin is a sub contractor for Anthony Pepe). Be brilliant to hear of any recommendatio…

Started by Catherine Shoard

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Catherine Shoard

New fence – recommendation for Gareth

Earlier this week, Gareth and his work colleague Jamie removed and disposed of my old rotting 35ft fence and decking, and replaced with new…

Started by arwin

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Rosalind

Repair to corbels (external sills) on front bay windows

Does anyone have recommendations for someone to repair sandstone(?) corbels on a bay window.  We have a typical ladder property so I assume…

Started by David OS

0 on Sunday

Strimmer to Borrow?

Hello does any one have a sturdy garden strimmer I can borrow for a few hours tomorrow ? Green Lanes N4 area please 

Started by jenny

0 Apr 20

Looking for a garderner to deal with out of control green onion invasion

Hello, I am on the ladder and made a mistake few years back. I am paying it dearly today, with a garden full of green onions and it is out…

Started by Jean

0 Apr 19

Recommending Lee at LA Roofing

Lee responded to my message promptly, came out and gave an honest assessment of my roof problem, and the sorted it out without any drama. R…

Started by liz

4 Apr 17
Reply by chris

Painter, decorator, handyman extraordinaire...

Just in case anyone is looking for somebody to spruce up their home, as I was a few months ago, I highly recommend "Russell for Hire". We a…

Started by Jane Roberts

0 Apr 16

Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

I know everyone has a bad day but this encounter with Neil Protheroe was so awful and upsetting I wanted others to be able to consider it w…

Started by Agatha

41 Apr 14
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service