Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bathroom door coming off its hinge- repair person needed

This is such a small job I guess but important. Seems like the door (not me) becoming unhinged. Anyone know someone who does doors, who is…

Started by Ruth

2 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Ruth

Builder recommended

It's a pain finding a decent builder so I wanted to a local person that I've used for many jobs over the past few years - such as a complet…

Started by Glynn Davis

0 Sep 6, 2014

Airport transfer recommendations?

We need to get to Heathrow with two cases, two buggies and 1yr old twins next week. Our days of travelling there by tube are over for now!…

Started by Gillian

3 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Kay

Removals Service

I am looking for a reliable removals service to move the contents of a one bed flat and would be very grateful for any recommendations.  Th…

Started by Rachel

4 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Nez

Gas fitter needed

I need a qualified gas fitter to install a gas fire in my front room, There is a gas supply right next to where I want it fitted but it has…

Started by Gillian Hughes

3 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Tom Trainer

builder required to patch up the cement rendered plinths

Hi, can someone recommend a  reliable, and affordable 'someone' who can do patch repairs to the cement rendered plinths outside the damp co…

Started by annie

2 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Nick Newman

Computer Repair

Highly recommending Marek. I got his details from the forum and had the unfortunate need to use him not once but twice (never drink tea ne…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Decoracus

Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with Decoracus at the moment? I have been trying to get in touch with them for over a week…

Started by Joanna Knight

3 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Joanna Knight

Builder recommendations needed please

Can anyone recommend a builder that they have USED and are happy with. Not just someone you know please - want a recommendation on their wo…

Started by Lisa

10 Sep 1, 2014

My excellent childminder is looking for more kids to look after

Hello, If anyone on here is looking for an Ofsted-registered childminder, I have a recommendation for you. My two-year old goes to a child…

Started by Donna

0 Aug 31, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service