Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dick Harris's Discussions (571)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

"This is indeed good news and I shall be interested to see evidence of any practical…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 26 to A Kinder Gentler Management of Land alongside our Railways

6 Jun 26
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thankfully, we in the ladder should be fairly safe from street renaming schemes.  Ap…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 19 to Review on monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3
Reply by Crouchhall

"Further to my earlier recommendation, I should add that my house has about a dozen o…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 10 to Recommendation for double glazing installation?

14 Jun 11
Reply by Reg

"Unless you are after wooden frames  I would recommend Crystal windows of Romford."

Dick Harris replied Jun 9 to Recommendation for double glazing installation?

14 Jun 11
Reply by Reg

"I have responded to this consultation (ie at https://haringeystreetspaces.commonplac…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 9 to Safer Cycling Update & HAVE YOUR SAY ON TRAFFIC IN HARRINGAY

68 Jun 17
Reply by DavidJ

"I am happy to report that I have successfully bought a book from this new shop.  I o…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 2 to A new Bookshop opens at 35 Turnpike Lane tomorrow

3 Jun 2
Reply by PeterPiper

"I have hardly been out to the shops since the lock down began but I did walk along G…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 2 to New Harringay Grocers/Juice Bar

46 Jun 5
Reply by CE

"I was prompted by the information given here and in connection with the unveiling of…"

Dick Harris replied May 27 to Victorian Harringay Novelist to be remembered with blue plaque

3 May 27
Reply by Dick Harris

""

Dick Harris replied May 16 to Sainsburys delivery service

3 May 16
Reply by Dick Harris

"I have a longish, two part, ladder. How do you propose to fetch it?"

Dick Harris replied May 8 to Long ladder

1 May 8
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising