Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Elizabeth M's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"No LTNs in Crouch End but emergency gas and water works aren't helping the road dive…"

Elizabeth M replied Jan 12 to Bus 41

7 Jan 12
Reply by Elizabeth M

"You can always look after a tree on your street with a watering can and water from y…"

Elizabeth M replied Dec 22, 2023 to Three more Ladder tree removals

3 Dec 22, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"The consultation definitely happened  - skaters I know were involved so they got to…"

Elizabeth M replied Dec 15, 2023 to Council allocates £145k of music festival income to new Finsbury Park 'skate plaza'

6 Dec 15, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

"They can indeed however I can see why the young people I know don't think the organi…"

Elizabeth M replied Sep 8, 2023 to "Private Companies are Stealing Public Parks" (Finsbury Park included)

6 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Elizabeth M

"You probably don't have children - the Park now has fantastic play areas with really…"

Elizabeth M replied Sep 8, 2023 to "Private Companies are Stealing Public Parks" (Finsbury Park included)

6 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Elizabeth M

"Public transport isn't going to help your virtuous cash strapped builder though alth…"

Elizabeth M replied Sep 3, 2023 to ULEZ

27 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Don

"So all these builders are living in the outer ULEZ one and never did any work in the…"

Elizabeth M replied Sep 3, 2023 to ULEZ

27 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Don

"Well said Koktas.  The Blade Runners are responsible for criminal damage and costing…"

Elizabeth M replied Sep 1, 2023 to ULEZ

27 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Don

"The Council have experts too. Ditto the developers. They may not agree with your exp…"

Elizabeth M replied Aug 14, 2023 to Krankbrother noise starts in Finsbury Park - best trees in park's northside under threat

18 Aug 14, 2023
Reply by Adrian Hackney

"I’m a big fan of trees. I’m not a big fan of groups that use hyperbole and exaggerat…"

Elizabeth M replied Aug 12, 2023 to Krankbrother noise starts in Finsbury Park - best trees in park's northside under threat

18 Aug 14, 2023
Reply by Adrian Hackney

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service