Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Si's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hala is my fave spot for breakfast on the lanes, it's delicious and dangerous :) . I…"

Si replied Jul 3 to A Peek Inside the All-New Hala

53 Jul 6
Reply by Spiderman

"For 80K I don’t think so, but perhaps some improvements to the surface of the bridge…"

Si replied Jun 15 to Govia Thameslink Seeking Input on Spending its £15 million Fine

16 Jun 22
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

"Also a big fan of Hala but for me the service is still as patchy as it has always be…"

Si replied Jun 5 to Hala restaurant reopened after expansion and a complete refit

2 Jun 6
Reply by Alan Taylor

"Yeah - still active. He was selling spares last week: https://twitter.com/markymarke…"

Si replied Jun 4 to Door to door Fish Salesman.. massive regrexit on my behalf :-(

13 Jun 7
Reply by Sarah

"Haven't used him personally but I have heard really good things about this guy: http…"

Si replied Jun 4 to Door to door Fish Salesman.. massive regrexit on my behalf :-(

13 Jun 7
Reply by Sarah

"Indeed - that was my point. I don't see any firm confirmation of what they are payin…"

Si replied Apr 5 to White Hart Lane Station up for Spurs Rebranding

12 Apr 5
Reply by Si

"Are they actually going to pay it though? > "It is estimated the renaming of the…"

Si replied Apr 4 to White Hart Lane Station up for Spurs Rebranding

12 Apr 5
Reply by Si

"Agreed - there are some other shop fronts / outside seating areas that have been con…"

Si replied Apr 2 to Selale Plans New Shop Front

7 Apr 6
Reply by McFiji

"Sorry you didn't enjoy it - it's my fave by far!"

Si replied Mar 9 to Where to get sourdough bread?

39 Jul 1
Reply by Donna FT

"Hi Nicola, sent a connection request your location - we're interested"

Si replied Mar 6 to Free 5 drawer wicker unit

18 Mar 11
Reply by Maria Law

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service