Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Shariq's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Justin We do have a 220-240v to 110-130v step down transformer. Feel free to borr…"

Shariq replied on Tuesday to Advice Needed: Anyone any Good with Electronics?

15 yesterday
Reply by Andrew

"It will certainly fry it. I think I have a step down transformer lying around the ho…"

Shariq replied on Tuesday to Advice Needed: Anyone any Good with Electronics?

15 yesterday
Reply by Andrew

"No, no I was joking, I really think they mean gold owned by Asians :)"

Shariq replied May 17 to Burglars pretending to be from "the water board."

6 May 17
Reply by Geraldine B

"I gather the cops are referring not to a superior strain of Cannabis Indica but rath…"

Shariq replied May 17 to Burglars pretending to be from "the water board."

6 May 17
Reply by Geraldine B

"Completely agree Marc. Availability of toilets would be great but many of the people…"

Shariq replied May 11 to People urinating in public - Haringey council refuse to do anything

73 May 14
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I do like signs encouraging good behaviour and in fact even have one asking people n…"

Shariq replied May 11 to People urinating in public - Haringey council refuse to do anything

73 May 14
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I haven't figured that out yet."

73 May 14
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I have - in return from the older ones I got blank stares (as if they can't tell wha…"

Shariq replied May 10 to People urinating in public - Haringey council refuse to do anything

73 May 14
Reply by Alan Stanton

"That corner and the one diagonally opposite (Umfreville Road / Harringay Green Lanes…"

Shariq replied May 10 to People urinating in public - Haringey council refuse to do anything

73 May 14
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It's one of my pet peeves as well. At the corner of our street as well as in Duckett…"

Shariq replied May 8 to People urinating in public - Haringey council refuse to do anything

73 May 14
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service