Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Patricia T's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Just want to add my recommendation for Paradise for Animals - they have looked after…"

Patricia T replied Jun 17, 2022 to Cat sitter and small animals sitter available

3 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by Paradise for Animals

"That's it! 23 years of mystery. Someone must know!"

Patricia T replied Sep 1, 2019 to The Harringay bell and horn - Lausanne/Frobisher/Wightman roads

29 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Patricia T

"I'm starting to think we may never know!"

Patricia T replied Sep 1, 2019 to The Harringay bell and horn - Lausanne/Frobisher/Wightman roads

29 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Patricia T

"I don't think it's a train noise. It's more like a old-fashion bell that might be ru…"

Patricia T replied Aug 26, 2019 to The Harringay bell and horn - Lausanne/Frobisher/Wightman roads

29 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Patricia T

"We also thought perhaps religious, something to do with the church or school, but th…"

Patricia T replied Aug 26, 2019 to The Harringay bell and horn - Lausanne/Frobisher/Wightman roads

29 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Patricia T

"We can also hear the school bell on weekdays. I think this is different, irregular t…"

29 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Patricia T

"We've lived here for nearly 2 years, and pretty sure that it's been happening ever s…"

29 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Patricia T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service