Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

rebecca's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Stunning - thank you for sharing"

rebecca replied Apr 19 to Hanami at St Ann's Hospital

4 Apr 20
Reply by Michael Heneghan

"Will try and make it. Do I need to join up?"

rebecca replied Feb 1 to Cinema Club for the Over 50s: Edie, Fri 1 Feb, Bernie Grants Arts Centre

3 Feb 2
Reply by Cowper

"Thank you for this reminder, I would do foster weekends but the kennels are too far…"

rebecca replied May 26, 2018 to Are you thinking of getting a cat, dog or other animal?

22 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Justine

"So Snowy moved in with you 4 years ago and you've decided not to take her with you.…"

rebecca replied Mar 9, 2018 to New Home needed -Snowy aka the Harringay Station Cat

15 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Straw Cat

"May I have contact details so I can book an appointment next week, thanks R. O'Donov…"

rebecca replied Jan 5, 2018 to Just qualified in tension-release massage, let me practise on you!

35 Jan 7, 2018
Reply by Joanne McCabe

"Hi there, it's now 22nd September and I emailed on the 1st and I have had no respons…"

rebecca replied Sep 22, 2017 to Two long haired cats need a home - Now Rehomed

7 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Justine

"Thank you for you message - hopefully you have received my email address"

rebecca replied Sep 8, 2017 to Two long haired cats need a home - Now Rehomed

7 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Justine

"Hi there, I emailed Stokey on the 1st Sept and have had no response. I have tried t…"

rebecca replied Sep 8, 2017 to Two long haired cats need a home - Now Rehomed

7 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Justine

"Yes that's right I am on a BACP accredited course. For those that don't know, it jus…"

rebecca replied Mar 11, 2017 to Counselling placement needed by BACP accredited counselling student

7 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by rebecca

"Thank you so much - I love the fact that fostering can be done on weekends. I am loo…"

rebecca replied Mar 11, 2017 to Are you thinking of getting a cat, dog or other animal?

22 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Justine

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service