Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Zhirayr's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Has to be done. Other councils are doing it. We live opposite a school and the traff…"

Zhirayr replied May 24 to School Streets

8 May 25
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"https://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/news/17333621.major-concerns-over-five-more-har…"

Zhirayr replied Jan 4 to Spurs Rage about Dirty Tottenham but Refuse to Contribute to Keeping it Clean

47 Mar 28
Reply by Bob Ruggles

""extra cleaning" required. The council should start by ensuring it's basic cleaning…"

Zhirayr replied Jan 4 to Spurs Rage about Dirty Tottenham but Refuse to Contribute to Keeping it Clean

47 Mar 28
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"Absolutely I'd be supportive if I knew that the council tax was being well spent. Th…"

Zhirayr replied Sep 7, 2018 to Haringey Cabinet Proposing Abolition of Council Tax for Low Income Residents

87 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Zhirayr

""In two busy neighbourhoods of Waltham Forest in East London, council waste collecto…"

Zhirayr replied Sep 6, 2018 to £4,000 ‘Smart’ Bins in Haringey

18 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"I think I may have an answer. There are four holding patterns surrounding Heathrow,…"

Zhirayr replied Aug 21, 2018 to Air traffic heathrow

8 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by warren miller

"Hi Dan I'm all for volunteering and all that. For example in areas that are not cove…"

Zhirayr replied Aug 6, 2018 to Challenging litterbugs - is it worth it?

45 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Kieran

"Hi Shariq This is a good idea. Mind sending me this so I can print it?! Littering in…"

Zhirayr replied Aug 6, 2018 to Challenging litterbugs - is it worth it?

45 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Kieran

"Thanks for this. Can't see anything specific to the North. Some proposals for a stee…"

Zhirayr replied Aug 4, 2018 to Air traffic heathrow

8 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by warren miller

"Building a client state wow sounds great.  Great incentive for your 1 in 4 jobless t…"

Zhirayr replied May 4, 2018 to Local elections 3 May - final list of candidates by ward

11 May 4, 2018
Reply by John Mc

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service