Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Zena Brabazon's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (418) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear All I just received this email so am posting it right away. It might not be in…"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 17, 2014 to Another betting shop planned on Lordship Lane please help

93 Jun 6, 2014

"Hi Hugh The minutes from the January 28 GLSG meeting are attached below. The GLSG ha…"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 8, 2014 to Clarion Call: Zena Brabazon, Karen Alexander, Nilgun Canver, David Browne, David Schmitz, Gina Amadou,...etc

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"I have posted the submissions from the Ladder Community Safety Partnership and the G…"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 6, 2014 to Till Monday* to Comment on the Biggest Changes Ever Planned for Harringay

26 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Phil Like Karen says the GLSG was established in 2002 after the shooting in Green…"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 4, 2014 to Clarion Call: Zena Brabazon, Karen Alexander, Nilgun Canver, David Browne, David Schmitz, Gina Amadou,...etc

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Thanks John I think they are extremely thoughtful and provide an excellent starting…"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 4, 2014 to LADDER COMMUNITY SAFETY PARTNERSHIP AND GARDENS RESIDENTS' ASSOCIATION COMMENT ON HARINGEY'S 20 YEAR REGENERATION PLANS

5 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by matt

"Hi Phil I've just seen your post and will be replying. Just have some casework to do…"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 2, 2014 to Clarion Call: Zena Brabazon, Karen Alexander, Nilgun Canver, David Browne, David Schmitz, Gina Amadou,...etc

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"I'm one of the ward councillors, Domshaw. I'll take this up. Can you please ring me…"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 2, 2014 to 167 Hermitage Road - Is it art or is it rubbish?

50 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Hancher

"We'll be putting in our share John. We're both old-fashioned about banking so have t…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 26, 2014 to Legal funding to fight Prevention of Harassment Letter over St Ann's Labour Fraud

101 May 19, 2014
Reply by Phil K

"UPDATE ON THIS STORY - The GMB CALL THEIR REPORT " LANDLORDS HIT HOUSING BENEFIT JA…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 24, 2014 to MIRROR EXPOSES HARINGEY LANDLORDS BENEFITING MOST FROM HOUSING BENEFIT

4 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by pamish

"Hi Karen  If a wall has collapsed then Building Control need to have a look at it. I…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 15, 2014 to High winds tear apart Harringay Passage

68 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service