Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dan's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"The issue for pollution here IMO is that it needs to be economically understood. Her…"

Dan replied Aug 24, 2018 to How to reduce atmospheric pollution in cities

10 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Pamela Harling

"Alan, I would also like to add that such responses are not encouraging to new and po…"

Dan replied Jul 6, 2018 to Child's death directly blamed on air pollution in London: when will we wake up to the danger of our terrible air quality?

18 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"Hi Alan, If you look at the paper - I am credited in delivering the work with Metcal…"

Dan replied Jul 6, 2018 to Child's death directly blamed on air pollution in London: when will we wake up to the danger of our terrible air quality?

18 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"Hi Alan, I am lucky to work with such a great bunch of people. My co-founder was men…"

18 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"Hi Alan, I work with the Universities of Oxford, Chicago, Boston, LSE and UCL. The c…"

18 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"Appealing to people's better nature is unfortunately not a sure fire way to change h…"

18 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"Thanks Joe. The lack of accuracy estimations (% journeys captured) is conspicuous by…"

Dan replied Nov 20, 2017 to Green Lanes Transport Study - Final Report

95 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by AndrewAW1

" I would agree that the consultants have only done what has been asked of them. Here…"

95 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by AndrewAW1

"Thanks Michael. This is a constant problem with evidence-based policymaking."

95 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by AndrewAW1

"And sophisticated enough to tell whether a % of us were walking or cycling, and our…"

95 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by AndrewAW1

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service