Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jane's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm happy to help - over the tracks in Connaught Road. I don't know elderly, or peop…"

Jane replied Mar 13 to Coronavirus in Harringay? a practical thread about looking out for our neighbours

87 Mar 19
Reply by Michael Anderson

"I am planing to visit Howdens in a couple of weeks to see if they have options I lik…"

Jane replied Mar 6 to Local Builder Available to Quote for New Work

3 Mar 6
Reply by Jane

"Hi rafal, Do you have a Howdens account? I am looking to get a kitchen fitted and pl…"

Jane replied Mar 6 to Local Builder Available to Quote for New Work

3 Mar 6
Reply by Jane

"I have the stop / start function and for 2 weeks at a time only do short journeys, m…"

Jane replied Mar 6 to car battery health in stop-start car & trickle charging without a driveway

5 Mar 14
Reply by Angelos K

"I was caught out by the Prime 'free trial' period which I then didn't cancel. Coinci…"

Jane replied Jan 31 to Beware Amazon Prime

7 Jan 31
Reply by Jane

"Hi Stephen, I have just seen your connection request and accepted. I'll drop you som…"

Jane replied Jan 25 to ESOL teaching

3 Jan 26
Reply by Stephen

"Might be worth looking at an Insurance plan to see if buying for a year would help c…"

Jane replied Jan 17 to Dentist recommendation for dentures/implants

6 Jan 26
Reply by HK

"Excellent news indeed, won't be sorry to see the old 'shed' go. I had not seen pictu…"

Jane replied Jan 17 to Harringay Station Ticket Office to be Renewed

5 Jan 24
Reply by michaelw

"Agree Tim. Just search this site for Kris Bierc to see many recommendations."

Jane replied Jan 14 to Bathroom face-lift - few jobs need doing

5 Jan 14
Reply by kotkas

"This would be useful but not sure how you can enforce? Where people edit thier title…"

Jane replied Jan 10 to Free Stuff Offer/ Wanted category improvement suggestion (feedback)

4 Jan 17
Reply by Alex

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service