Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maddy's Discussions (1,805)

Discussions Replied To (1453) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny, I was just thinking the other day that it might kill the centre of Crouch End…"

Maddy replied on Monday to Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum Banking on Traffic Diversions to Fill Vacant Shops

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Osbawn

"Oxfam bookshops take sheet music, if you can't find anyone to take it off your hands."

Maddy replied on Sunday to Choral sheet music - lots of it!

2 on Sunday
Reply by gbee

"Well it wasn't even there when I moved here - still last days of the dog track."

Maddy replied on Sunday to Sainsbury's to Extend Harringay Premises for Online Delivery Hub - Another Bout of Traffic Chaos?

27 17 hours ago
Reply by Caroline Ferguson

"I love the local Sainsbury's, don't get me wrong. I can walk there with my trolley a…"

Maddy replied Feb 21 to Sainsbury's to Extend Harringay Premises for Online Delivery Hub - Another Bout of Traffic Chaos?

27 17 hours ago

"I can't see how this plan would lessen traffic, as it would just make Sainsbury's mo…"

Maddy replied Feb 18 to Sainsbury's to Extend Harringay Premises for Online Delivery Hub - Another Bout of Traffic Chaos?

27 17 hours ago

"Thank you very much Jez - did you get down to the bottom end? Some days I could fill…"

Maddy replied Feb 8 to Community litter pick

8 Feb 19
Reply by Isidoros

"I was given that information by someone from Froglife, a frog conservation charity,…"

Maddy replied Feb 4 to Frog spawn o'clock?

8 Feb 9
Reply by Valerie Shipp

"I think the best thing is to wait for the frogs to find it - as you say it sounds ve…"

Maddy replied Feb 3 to Frog spawn o'clock?

8 Feb 9
Reply by Valerie Shipp

"Last time I had a blood test I went to the Laurels - got there just after 8, had to…"

Maddy replied Jan 21 to Blood tests

16 Jan 23
Reply by Anna

"And a tip - you can park in the side road opposite, rather than pay to use the carpa…"

Maddy replied Jan 10 to Garden with the Bits of London that No one Else Wanted

8 Jan 16
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service