Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'borrow' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carpet cleaner machine to borrow please

Hello all! I bought a second hand wool carpet on ebay for our new baby's nursery and it needs professional cleaning with a carpet cleaning…

Started by Guardians of the (Stroud) Green

2 Oct 9, 2022
Reply by M

HP printer working cartridge

Little request for help with a computer printer. I bought some toner that doesn't work with my HP P1102w printer which hasn't been used for…

Started by Anne Gray

2 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by Anne Gray

Borrow bolt cutters

Hello could anyone lend me a pair of bolt cutters? I have a one-off job to do in the garden with them. I'm in the gardens, just off the lad…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Sophie Smith

Does any one have a soldering iron I could borrow

or are willing to solder two wires for me if you'd rather not lend out your iron. I've got a pair of headphones, and the wires connecting t…

Started by Rich

5 Jul 23, 2021
Reply by Rich

Can I Borrow Your Ladder?

Hey folks, I am hoping to borrow an 8-10 tread step ladder next Wednesday 21st October for a few hours in the afternoon.    Do you have o…

Started by Helen New

2 Oct 15, 2020
Reply by Helen New

Can I pay to borrow your small frame bike for a few weeks?

My bike has been vandalised beyond repair (someone cut through the frame with boltcutters) and I've just heard that it's going to take a fe…

Started by Jo

11 Jun 14, 2020
Reply by Jo

High Lifting Jack to borrow for fallen tree in garden

Hi,  A small and beloved tree has fallen over in our garden, probably thanks to all the rain recently.  It's got lots of other species entw…

Started by Claire

2 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by PeterPiper

Wanted to borrow basic 1/4" reel to reel player deck to check what's on my old tapes

Hi I want to check what's on some old reels..does anyone have a 1'4" reel to reel deck I could borrow one weekend or weekday? Willing to pa…

Started by Barbara

0 Apr 13, 2019

Looking to borrow baby car seat - Australia approved URGENT!

Hello Does anyone have a carseat suitable for a 3 month old that is Australian approved that I could borrow for December? Packing up to go…

Started by Claire

3 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by maggie

Sander to borrow?

Our garden table and chairs are in need of a bit of TLC and probably something more than just a bit of cuprinol. Does anyone have a sander…

Started by Heather Stabler

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Ben

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service