Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cafe' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cafe Connect@Downhills Park Cafe OUR MEMORIES AND JOURNEY, CONNECTING THEN, NOW AND TOMORROW

Weaving our stories, family, friends and neighbourhoods 12 weeks celebrating around the park Exhibition of photographs and memorabilia Fun…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 19, 2014

Job Vacancy at The Step

The Step is a bar, café & gallery at the heart of the community in Bowes Park N22. We are expanding our small team and looking for a mo…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Apr 17, 2014

Crochet Taster Session at Blend Sunday 13th 4-5pm

Hi all! I just wanted to promote a Crochet session that I am holding on Sunday at Blend. It is open to everyone. Materials will be provided…

Started by Charlene Sandy

7 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Angela

What I miss since I moved away from Harringay

I've had to move away from Harringay temporarily and here's what hurts: Coffee There's no decent coffee in Torquay. Seriously. It's weaker…

Started by Sophie Smith

18 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by renee taylor

What's going on with Moka?

I cycle past every day on my commute to work and can't help but notice it's still ominously closed. Anyone got any idea what's happening w…

Started by Hugh D

5 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by moka

I Want To Recommend….a visit to Myddleton Road for anyone who wants to kill a curiosity or for anybody looking to open a business in the area

On my quest to discover places to enjoy eating near where I live, I decided to find The Step café on Myddleton Road and was greeted with a…

Started by Taz Gray

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

First Cafe Moka Wine Night - Next Thursday 26th April

Café Moka Wine Night - Thursday 26th April Come to Café Moka for the first Café Moka Wine Night! Starting next week on Thursday 26th April…

Started by Hugo Read

4 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

Fogo Vivo - new brazillian place at Green lanes station ... OOPS its shut!

See the Time out Review - very positive. I have to go there perhaps for lunch today. Will report back.

Started by neiltingley

4 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service