Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'chairs' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Teak Top Garden Table & 4 Chairs with Iron Frame for Collection (Ladder) Chabby Chic

Free for collection (from the Ladder) are the garden table and four chairs as shown in the photos.  The table top is a little warped and th…

Started by Kat

5 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Golden shiva

KidKraft Star table, 2 chairs set with 4 storage bins £50

This Table and Chairs is suitable from ages 2 -5 years. Excellent wood quality and manufacturing. There are a couple of small dinks on the…

Started by Alexandra Wright

3 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Anne-Sophie K.

For Sale - Brand New Danetti Seats (legs not included)

Seats for sale - but no legs included... Screws are included - so if you could source chair legs, you'd be set! https://www.danetti.com/din

Started by Kieran

3 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Kieran

FOR SALE: Vintage G Plan Table with chairs

Retro G Plan Fresco dining table and 4 chairs.  The chairs need to be upholstered (allows you to choose your own style and colour). There…

Started by Nadja

2 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by AlexConx

Two chairs - free

Do any of you retro-freaks, sorry - connoisseurs, want a pair of old dining room chairs ? About the best that can be said for them is that…

Started by John D

4 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by John D

Used Furniture wanted: sofa-bed or single bed, extendable table and chairs, desk, corner couch!

Hello,I just moved to Harringay and have to furnish my new flat!I still need to find a corner couch in good conditions, extendable table wi…

Started by Cati Junk

4 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Cati Junk

Dining Table (extendable) and 6 chairs

We're moving home at the end of this month and unfortunately can't fit our dining table and chair set in our new flat, so looking to give i…

Started by James Hogg

0 Jan 19, 2017

For sale: Table and x2 chairs, three brown wicker book shelves

We are selling a small two/four person wooden table and two chairs, as well as a few wicker bookshelves. Table - the wooden part has some…

Started by HST

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by HST

Futon company console and chairs/bench

I see these are for sale but do not quite know how to make contact.

Started by bramblecat

0 Jul 2, 2016

FOR SALE - 4X Ray Eames Eiffel Inspired DSW White Dining Chairs

We're selling these chairs as we've recently bought new dining chairs. We've had the chairs for just over 5 years. The chairs are in good,…

Started by Jess

4 May 16, 2016
Reply by Jess

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service