Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'charity' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vacancy: Haringey Fixers Community Development Manager (part time)

Want to be paid to work with a local community-led charity of unpaid volunteers who care about helping others by repairing stuff, thereby h…

Started by Haringey Fixers

0 Jan 31

Free items for children's goodybags - charity request

Hello! I work for an anti-racism charity and this month we're celebrating Black History Month! As an incentive and to thank the young peopl…

Started by phb

0 Oct 23, 2023

Looking for a Christmas bargain?

Come along to the HMSC Festive Jumble/Nearly New Sale on Friday 16 December You can find cut-price, pre-loved gifts for friends and family…

Started by Concetta, HMSC

0 Dec 12, 2022

At long last - London Marathon in Harringay!

In the first weekend of October I'll be running the 40th London Marathon for CPotential, a local charity supporting children and adults wit…

Started by Joanna

2 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Joanna

Stroud Green WInter Fair 30th Nov 2019

Saturday 30th November 2019 12noon – 5pm The Stapleton Tavern, 2 Crouch Hill, London N4 4AU Free Entry Local crafts and a Women’s Institut…

Started by Stroud Green WI

2 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Stroud Green WI

Monthly Sewing Bee at Hornsey Health Centre

As part of my ongoing networking, I like to discover other craft groups in Crouch End and surrounding areas. So it was lovely to meet Cathe…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

0 Sep 30, 2019

Old towels use?

I have some old towels that I want to get rid off. Rather than just throwing them in the rubbish I thought maybe an animal charity could us…

Started by KP

12 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Redruby

Help refugees in Harringay

The Tottenham Refugee Alliance is issuing a call for volunteers to join us! Meet with us on 26 March 2019 at Holy Trinity Church Hall, Stap…

Started by Nichola

16 Mar 9, 2019

request for raffle prizes- Foodcycle FInsbury Park fundrasising supper club 30 March 2019

Hi all, I am a Harringay local and volunteer as a project leader at the Finsbury Park FoodCycle hub. Foodcycle is a charity that unites an…

Started by A

1 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by rhi

FREE/affordable poetry, jazz and kids events this March!

Hello it's Collage Arts again, your local community arts charity! We have lots of amazing stuff on this month, so have a look below for all…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Mar 5, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service