Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'choir' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Tottenham Singers Open Rehearsal - Tuesday

We are holding the second rehearsal of the 2019 new term in the lounge at The Beehive, N17 this TUESDAY 15th January - the rehearsal is fre…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 14, 2019

Choir Wanted - Tottenham Winter Festival

Tottenham Winter Festival is coming and we need a choir! Organised by Tottenham Green Market on behalf of Haringey Council it takes place o…

Started by KZM

0 Nov 2, 2018

New choir launching September - Finsbury Park Singers

Hello! I am launching a new friendly community choir this September. I founded and conduct two other choirs in London - Victoria Park Singe…

Started by Hannah Brine

3 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by Hannah Brine

An evening of free entertainment from the New Tottenham Singers

Come and be entertained by the New Tottenham Singers on Saturday 30th June. We’re singing for free in The Beehive from 7.30pm. Come along a…

Started by Emma

0 Jun 29, 2018

Christmas at St. Paul's, Harringay

Hi Everyone, Just a quick post to let you know what's going on at St. Paul's, Harringay during Advent and Christmas: THIS SATURDAY, 2 Decem…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

1 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Carols by Candlelight - THIS SUNDAY

Come and join us on Sunday, 20 December at St. Paul's Church, Wightman Road for our annual Carols by Candlelight service.  This is a tradit…

0 Dec 15, 2015

Tottenham Community Choir needs help creating midi files

We are looking for someone to help us create audio midi files from scores for our repertoire.  We're not able to pay at the moment but you…

Started by Tara-Lee Platt

1 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Rob H

WANTED: Rehearsal accompanist for Tottenham Community Choir £20 p/h

Tottenham Community Choir are looking to engage a rehearsal accompanist  We rehearse on Tuesday nights 7.30-9.30 at Harris Primary Academy,…

Started by Tara-Lee Platt

0 Jan 20, 2015

"Evensong on the Eve of War" at St Paul's, Wightman Road, 20 July

With one of my several church hats on, I've spent quite a lot of time at the London Metropolitan Archives in the last few months, taking a…

3 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Tottenham Community Choir needs to hire a rehearsal space for Tuesday 19th August

The choir finds itself unable to rehearse in the usual venue on this date but wants to ensure the regular session still happens despite our…

Started by Domshaw

9 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by byl999

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service