Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY Mask Instructions from Hong Kong

Shared with caution rather than endorsement. If anyone kows whether this mask is advisabel or not, please share. https://diymask.site

Started by HoL Site Admin

10 8 hours ago
Reply by Michael Anderson

Letter from Leader of the Council? feels like the familiar CovidSpam..

I realise i may be just be in *Day 100 in the big brother house wfh grumpiness*.. but does anyone else feel the letter , marked 'please do…

Started by sparkle

3 yesterday
Reply by Charlotte

Are local postal services still operating?

The Post Office is apparently still open for business nationally but has anyone had local deliveries this week?  Note from Admin: See also…

Started by MD

40 yesterday
Reply by Anka

Takeaways still allowed - Yay

Takeaways still allowed as long as we all practice hygiene rules and social distancing. Does anyone know which restaurants are still offeri…

Started by Michele

9 on Friday
Reply by matt

Coronavirus Advice from a Nurse

Having worked as a qualified nurse in the NHS for the last 35years, I wanted to give some tips. But I also wanted to say thank-you to peopl…

Started by tigha

3 on Thursday
Reply by Penguin

NHS Volunteer Responders Needed

NHS Volunteer Responders has been set up to support the NHS and the care sector during the COVID-19 outbreak. To do this an 'army' of volu…

0 on Thursday

Medics and Police Call for Lower Speeds During Crisis

As UK doctors call for lower speed limits to reduce the pressure on health services, London's top traffic cop has gone online to plead for…

0 on Thursday

Food Bank Update in Harringay

Thanks so much for the recent donations, especially from various street collections on the Ladder. The Gospel Centre has had a food bank fo…

Started by Dexter

7 Mar 29
Reply by Dexter

New Type of Dealer Makes an Appearance in our Neighbourhood Alleyways

We walked up the New River Path today and on to Alexandra Park. On our way back we cut through St Mary's churchyard. Towards the end of the…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 29
Reply by WG Martin

Online Marketplaces Profiteering from the Crisis

This graphic comes from a Which? magazine report, complaining that ebay and Amazon are failing to control profiteering by online market pla…

Started by Hugh

8 Mar 29
Reply by Spiderman

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service