Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Child's bike seat to giveaway (Co-Pilot Limo)

Hello, we have a child's bike seat to give away: the kind that you fix to the back of an adult bike. It is a Co-Pilot Limo, the kind that h…

Started by Tullie

3 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Tullie

Cycling commute Turnpike Lane to Picadilly

Hello! I would like to cycle to and from work, I was wondering if there was anyone who wouldn't mind being my cycle mentor/guide/buddy whil…

Started by Samantha Johnson

8 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by michaelw

Solid Wooden Double Wardrobe for sale: £35

Hello This charming solid wooden 1970s lockable double wardrobe has loads of room inside, one 'hat' shelf, a full length mirror and the ori…

Started by B

1 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by B

Cycle Hangar petition / Secure bike storage on the ladders?

Hello, I have just moved to the Ladders on Seymour Road. My house does unfortunately not have enough space to store my bike inside. I don't…

Started by Mona

18 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Jayvee

Free Cycle Training for Adults and Kids

We have been lucky to have Dr Bike come to several of our Play Streets and through this I learnt of the free cycle training both for kids a…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jul 8, 2014

FINSBURY PARK | Festival of cycling | Sunday 15th

Haringey Council, in partnership with Hackney and Islington, are holding a festival of cycling in our park. Bike Week 14-22 June Fun bikes…

Started by Clive Carter

23 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Cycling to work

I've had a bit of a search and couldn't find concrete recommendations on this so hence a new post. Having not really cycled since I was a c…

Started by pechster

27 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

Cycling initiative in Haringey - first meeting on Monday (2 June) at Cafe Blend

Can I highlight this event that has been listed in harringayonline events? I don't want interested parties to miss it! It could be your cha…

Started by Laura

1 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Laura

200km Cycling Event Starting from Harringay

Straight Outta Hackney is a 200km cycling event starting from Harringay. "Straight Outta London to beautiful Herts, Essex and Cambs. Sociab…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jan 15, 2014

£300,000 cash boost to improve cycling in Haringey

HARINGEY has been given more than £300,000 to make cycling more appealing for residents. The Mayor of London Boris Johnson has announced £4…

Started by Liz

5 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by CanadianMichael

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service