Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'electrician' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a plasterer and electrican

We need some damp proof plaster applied but it is behind the fuse box which will need moving. Any recommendations please.

Started by Alice B

1 Mar 10
Reply by Sarah

Recommended electrician - Efrem ("FM Electrical & Fire Alarm Services Ltd")

Yesterday I needed an emergency electrician. My RCD had started tripping during the overnight rain, leaving me with no sockets. I phoned Ef…

Started by Oliver Wilson

0 Feb 8

Recommending Sven - electrician

I needed an electrician quickly and was having difficulty finding someone available.Sven was recommended on HoL a few years ago and I conta…

Started by Saima

2 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by N Jiwaji

Urgently need an electrician reliable and reasonably priced - sparking fizzing noises and smell of burning electrics!!

Help!! can someone else please urgently recommend a reliable dependable and not overly expensive electrician - smell of burning electrics i…

Started by Margaret Greenfields

8 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by TTTH

Another recommendation for Efrem, FM Electrical & Fire Alarm Services Ltd

I was looking for an electrician able to come round the same day, to wire a new ceiling light, and saw a recommendation for Efrem on Harrin…

Started by Simon Jones

9 Jan 31, 2023
Reply by DavidJ

Review for Electrician Efrem

I’ve had a lot of electrical work done in my house by Efrem. I’ve had spotlights fitted, my old fuse box upgraded, fancy lighting, switches…

Started by Amii

1 Nov 27, 2021
Reply by Simon Bradley

Electrician Recommended

I'd like to recommend Theo 078 3121 2900 from Secure Electrical Services, for the provision of efficient, timely and reliable services.  I…

Started by Kerrie

1 Jul 13, 2021
Reply by Abby

Highly recommended electrician: Peter of Hay Electrics

Hello HoLlers I have often turned to HoL looking for recommended plumbers/boilerfolk/builders etc., and thank you all for your help in the…

Started by B

2 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by AliceC

Electrician recommendation wanted

Can anyone recommend an electrician for problems with bathroom light, please? Thanks.

Started by sam_b

5 Nov 7, 2020
Reply by sam_b

Electrician Recommendation

I would like to recommend a really good and professional electrician. His name is Luis, he is local and he did a big electrical job in my h…

Started by Angeles

0 Oct 27, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service