Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'energy' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spare time on your hands? Volunteer with us and help local people...

Our Power-Up Energy Advice Project has really taken off, and we're finding it difficult to keep on top of all the referrals. We're doing ou…

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 22, 2022

Greener, warmer homes

This isn't to do with yesterday's alarming update from scientists about the climate crisis but... Have you bitten the bullet and installed…

Started by Kit

0 Aug 10, 2021

Age UK Haringey Winter 2015 newsletter out now!

In this issue of silvertimes we continue our focus on Age UK’s winter Spread the Warmth campaign: providing simple tips about how to save…

Started by Age UK Haringey

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Age UK Haringey

Age UK Haringey Autumn 2014 Newsletter Out Now!

In this issue: Spread the warmth - tips on how to keep warm this winter How a group of local residents brushed up on their technology s…

Started by Age UK Haringey

0 Nov 24, 2014

£6000 Government Grant funding for home energy upgrades in Haringey

Dear All, I've recently moved into Allison Road, and after having read many helpful posts on this Forum, thought I'd make the first of my…

Started by Nick

11 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

SWITCH ON TO SAVING MONEY ON YOUR BILLS!

Try to save money on your gas and electricity bills with the Haringey Big Community Switch! Register your interest at www.haringey4020.org.…

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Kamila

Big Community Switch aims to help cut your energy bill

Haringey Council is promoting the The Big Community Switch service which aims to help households get a better deal for gas and electricity…

Started by Hugh

34 May 21, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Home Energy Check up - Green Deal Assesment - Last day...

Hi, As you digitally connected people are probably aware, Haringey council have been working with the Selby Trust to offer FREE GREEN DEAL…

Started by abigail stevenson

0 May 17, 2013

The Haringey Big Community Switch

Haringey Council are organising a power purchasing deal, where a lot of people come together in a group and look for offers from an energy…

Started by Rory Bergin

0 Apr 6, 2013

OVO energy supplier - one year on from having signed up...

My OVO experience started from USwitch who helped me decide which energy supplier to go for when I moved into Haringey just over a year ago…

Started by Taz Gray

5 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service