Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fish' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Portland Scallops: New Fish Stall Every Sunday At Stroud Green Market

Hi everybody! I do hope this is acceptable as a one-off post, and that it's relevant to plenty of people. The Portland Scallop Co were tr…

Started by Stroud Green Market

0 Jan 11, 2022

New Fishmonger in Harringay

A new fishmonger just opened in green lanes. Much needed in the area! I went last weekend and got a great hake at a very good price. I hope…

Started by Peter

16 Feb 13, 2021
Reply by Brian Ahearne

Fishtank for sale

Hi, would anyone like to buy a fish tank...with some ornaments, and accessories. Ideal for a starter. here's the link to what it is https:/…

Started by Rob H

0 Apr 27, 2019

Two goldfish and Four snails with Bio Orb tank and accessories - Free to good home

I'm giving away my two goldfish (one shubunkin one comet) and tank set up to a good home as I am often away with work etc. and don't want t…

Started by Kate Squire

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Kate Squire

Can you adopt some pond fish

Hi All I have 3 fish in my garden pond.  The pond must be filled in and so the fish will be homeless.  I do not have an image to share as t…

Started by Joseph Boyle

13 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Joseph Boyle

Looking for: a fish tank and pump

Hi Does anyone have an old/spare fish tank and pump that they'd like to find a new home for? Want to get my toddler a pet, but we are not q…

Started by Emily Wood

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Emily Wood

Fish tank, 6 fish, and all equipment -NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hi, we have a large fish tank (78cms x 40cms x 30 cms) with 6 fish (2 danios, 2 catfish, 2 orange tailed fish) with filter, heater, net, fo…

Started by Carrie

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Carrie

Fishmongers

All this talk about fish ... Is there a good fishmonger locally? I've not seen one except in Stroud Green and one in Stoke Newington - neit…

Started by neiltingley

17 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

Tourist complains about sight of fish in harbour

Tourist complains about sight of fish in harbour (Telegraph article)   The comments by readers that follow the article are not to be missed…

Started by Clive Carter

11 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

Fresh Fish to your Door From Grimsby

Walking down the hill just now, I chanced upon a neighbour choosing fish from the back of a very smart looking Mercedes van. I had to find…

Started by Hugh

11 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service