Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'garden' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

garden dining set to give away

Hello, 4 x seat garden dining set with light green seating pads and matching umbrella to give away. Its made out of metal and painted cream…

Started by amanda davies

10 May 22
Reply by emmaemma

Free gravel

Hi We have a tonne bag of gravel that we have cleared from back garden. May need a wash, mixed in with a bit of garden debris. Get in touch…

Started by Laura Mitchell

10 May 16
Reply by Elizabeth

Free: 3m garden parasols - repair to opening mechanism needed - NOW TAKEN

**These have now gone** I have two huge 3m diameter parasols going free. There’s a catch - obviously. They need a bit of repair. The paraso…

Started by Liz

1 May 8
Reply by Rob

Wheelbarrow / spade etc wanted to buy

Hello  we've got a new allotment. unfortunately the family members that we left our tools with when we moved overseas seem to have rehomed…

Started by UmPixie

2 Mar 15
Reply by UmPixie

ALL GONE - FREE stuff: garden soil, plants, pillows, camping tent (MUST GO BY SUNDAY 15)

Hi all I'm moving out of my flat and as it always happen it's in the process of packing up that you realise you can't take everything with…

Started by Michela

1 Mar 14
Reply by Michele

Free garden soil...or suggestions of how to get rid of it?!

Hi HoLers, I'm giving my garden an overhaul and this means a little bit of landscaping. I have too much soil so looking to give it to a new…

Started by R.E

11 Mar 13
Reply by Marthe Greg

Free handmade wooden planters + soil

Anyone interested in getting 3 large handmade wooden planters (with soil) FOR FREE? They are 1-2 year old and were made by my partner to ho…

Started by Michela

4 Feb 22
Reply by Michela

High Lifting Jack to borrow for fallen tree in garden

Hi,  A small and beloved tree has fallen over in our garden, probably thanks to all the rain recently.  It's got lots of other species entw…

Started by Claire

2 Feb 21
Reply by PeterPiper

Builder wanted- putting in a french drain and patio

Hi all, We have a huge issue with damp in the backroom of our flat. There's lovely black mold making it's way up the wall and the plaster h…

Started by Liv

7 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Liv

3 bedroom house available for short term let

Our lovely house in Northumberland Park has become available for a short term let (up to approx 6 months). We were going to move in ourselv…

Started by Jess

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Jess

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service