Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'glass' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vintage toaster, pink and gold glassware

1960s toaster, with box, the heating element works. £10 to reflect the fact I have been cleaning out the vintage toast crumbs! Jug and gla…

Started by Alyson

0 Apr 27, 2017

Offered, 2 bags of glass jars

Offered, two bags of glass jars. Most with lids but some lids are rusty, they have been shelved for ages. Most are jam-jar sized. Collect…

Started by pamish

0 Sep 13, 2015

Habitat glass top desk desk with metal chrome trestles

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Habitat-glass-top-desk-desk-with-metal-chrome-trestles-/111610695575 This is the desk from Habitat which consi…

Started by babettli

0 Mar 1, 2015

solid wood doors for sale

Hello, I have a few solid wooden doors for sale. pictures included. 6 of picture 1 and 4 of picture 2(the glass ones) Some signs of wear an…

Started by Daisy Andrews

6 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Montse Bofill

Toughened glass skylight windows plus frames to give away

We have a number of big toughened glass skylight windows to give away. We got them from a friend who was having an extension done and no lo…

Started by Nick Beedham

4 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Nick Beedham

Free glass cabinet to collect from Crouch End

Hi, have a glass cabinet going spare. It is 72 cm tall, 24.5 cm deep and 62 cm wide. See photo. Any takers? PM me.  

Started by Anette

2 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Anette

October Art Fair in Angel 2012 (now in its 9th year!)

06-28 October 2012 www.candidarts.com Hi there, I am helping organise the Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair for Candid Arts Tru…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 3, 2012

Glazier recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a good glazier? A rock has just landed on our kitchen roof-light!

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

7 Jul 22, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service