Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey ADVICE DAY 2019

Wednesday 20th March 2019 12noon – 4pm Civic Centre, High Road, Wood Green, London N22 8LE FREE information, advice and guidance. Free …

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 11

FREE/affordable poetry, jazz and kids events this March!

Hello it's Collage Arts again, your local community arts charity! We have lots of amazing stuff on this month, so have a look below for all…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Mar 5

FREE/affordable poetry, jazz and kids events!

Collage Arts are an Arts and Regeneration Charity and all profits go directly to the performers!  POETRY When? 18th Jan, 15th March. Where…

Started by Collage Arts

6 Feb 7
Reply by Collage Arts

HarringayOnline is not what it used to be for politics - Haringey cabinet sackings edition

Just take for example the lack of coverage of one of our local councillors being sacked from the cabinet on New Year's Eve and replaced wit…

Started by John Mc

43 Jan 14
Reply by John Mc

Is there a local mortgage broker who can urgently help a local MP, Kate Osamor? Or a landlord to rent her a private home?

Kate Osamor MP and her son have a joint income of over £130,000 pa. They live together nearby in Tottenham in a council house worth £750,0…

Started by Neil

15 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Updated Update on CPZ

Two weeks ago (Aug 20th 2007) I received a mail from Councillor Haley informing me that he plans to proceed with the changes to the CPZ as…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by John Mc

Haringey Food and Drink Festival 2018. 3rd year running - THIS SUN

Hello!  - Excited to announce our 3rd Haringey Food & Drink festival held on Tottenham Green THIS SUNDAY from 11-6pm.  Hope you can joi…

Started by Tottenham Green Market

4 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Overnight graffiti of Jeremy Corbyn's handsome features on local walls. See three photos.

I admire the quality of this stencil to create the graffiti of Jeremy's face but I find it sinister. See three photos below. We have the b…

Started by Neil

19 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Ben

ADVICE DAY in Muswell Hill

Get FREE information, advice and guidance on everything from debt to benefits, and housing to health, plus much more this Thursday, 15th Ma…

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 13, 2018

Flooded Flats - Unresponsive Council and health hazards

Hi all, At 4:30 AM on Saturday water started pouring through the ceiling, down the walls and though the light sockets (!) of my flat and al…

Started by 5particle

3 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by David Schmitz

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service