Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'health' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Health service communications

Michael Anderson's problems with hospital letters (mentioned under a thread about the postal service) moves me to start a new subject line.…

Started by Dick Harris

6 Jan 16, 2021
Reply by JulieB

Haringey and Covid-19: looking forward at local health and care services

Haringey and Covid-19: looking forward at local health and care services – public meeting Date: Thursday 19 November 2020 Time: 3:30pm – 5…

Started by Isha

0 Nov 3, 2020

Working together to improve local health and care services – public meeting

Come along to Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) public meeting which will focus on how we can all work together – health, volun…

Started by Isha

0 Sep 26, 2019

Disability issues and an interview with me about my film Last Legs

Disability Horizons have published an interview with me about my film 'Last Legs' featuring a mostly disabled cast and the associated proje…

Started by Stephen

0 Jul 28, 2018

GP and nurse appointments available for Haringey patients over the Easter holidays

Haringey residents can see a GP or nurse over the Easter holidays by making an appointment at one of our primary care hubs. Appointments ar…

Started by Isha

0 Mar 16, 2018

Flooded Flats - Unresponsive Council and health hazards

Hi all, At 4:30 AM on Saturday water started pouring through the ceiling, down the walls and though the light sockets (!) of my flat and al…

Started by 5particle

3 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by David Schmitz

GP and nurse appointments available for Haringey patients over the Christmas holidays

Haringey residents who need to see a GP or nurse over Christmas and New Year’s can make an appointment at one of our primary care hubs.Appo…

Started by Isha

0 Dec 19, 2017

Staying well this winter

People are usually more prone to illness during the winter season. Colder weather associated with the winter can cause serious health compl…

Started by Isha

2 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by NeilT

Need to see a GP or nurse in the evening or at the weekend? Appointments available for Haringey residents

Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has been working hard to improve access to GP services for people in Haringey. Patients registe…

Started by Isha

7 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Isha

Mindfulness for Health Course starting in January

Come and Join me for a fantastic 8 Week Mindfulness for Health course. LAST FEW PLACES AVAILABLE.  This course is specifically designed fo…

Started by Sophie Matthew

0 Nov 23, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service