Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'house painter' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

External Painter?

Hello - Can anyone recommend a painter to do the outside of the house (I'm in  Seaford Road).  It needs someone who can do minor repairs to…

Started by Su Brown

5 Aug 1
Reply by Su Brown

House repainting/restoring

Hi, I know there are lots of threads on here about this already, but I can't find any recent ones. Have a 3 bed on the ladder, which is alr…

Started by Rob

3 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Alyson

Painter and Decorator

We've just had a lot of work done on our house and I want to recommend my painter & decorator. He's nearly finished the interior and th…

Started by rajinald

0 Mar 31, 2017

exterior house painter

I Have a typical 3 bed terrace on the ladder. The Exterior is painted but now looking shabby. Can anyone recommend someone to paint the bri…

Started by Lizzie R

3 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

Recommend a painter? (external)

Can anyone recommend a good painter - back of our house is looking very shabby and we need to start thinking about sorting it out.    I've…

Started by n22 person

4 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Tom Marczak

Quote/Recommendation for External House Painting

I need the front of the house made good/prepared and painted and gutters cleared. Anyone able to recommend someone around at the moment? Ha…

Started by Domshaw

2 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Domshaw

Exterior of house painted - who to recommend

HI All Who are the currently recommendable contractors for doing this? My front of house needs some TLC. Given that the front of the house…

Started by Jonny

7 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Jonny

scaffolding and painting exterior of house

Hi all Please can someone recommend a scaffolding company and someone to paint the exterior of our house. We are waiting on quotes from Rad…

Started by Sally

15 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by helen

House painter recommendation - Michael Nevrides

After a long searching for a local painter to decorate our front wall of the house we found Michael who has been running in this business f…

Started by Marek

7 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

External repairs and house painting in one go?

Hi All I'm looking for someone to do some external repairs to the front of our house (some pointing and window sill repair) and to repaint…

Started by Kate

6 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Cousins

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service