Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'litter' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bruce Grove Street Clean October 25th 2014

A volunteer street clean for Bruce Grover high street and surrounding area. Meeting at Bruce Grove Station at 11.00 AM. We have all equipm…

Started by Rmacleansmith

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Rmacleansmith

Voluntary Street Clean

Hello, I've just moved to Bruce Grove recently and notice the streets are often covered with all sorts of rubbish. Would anybody be interes…

Started by Rmacleansmith

25 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Katie K

The great fly tip of Weston Park

I started this discussion on Opinion8 a few weeks back, about the wonderful fly daily fly tip outside the parade of shops on Weston Park, b…

Started by Anette

52 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Anette

The very serious threat that litter poses to marine life

Regular readers of this site will be aware of my unceasing wailing (or so it might seem to many) on the subject of litter. From being compa…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Street Sweeping and rotting leaves

So checking the haringey site our streets should be swept twice a week, yet the footpaths are a slippery mess of rotting leaves and have be…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

14 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by matt

Cat Stuff for sale

For sale due to lack of cat. And now moving from Archway to Haringey too. Email tom_gray2000@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested in anything.…

Started by Tom Gray

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Tom Gray

The Litterpluggers of Haringey

Thanks to Dan McQuillan this morning for sharing on Twitter a link to this blog on the practice of litter plugging. Okay you could argue th…

Started by Liz

5 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Liz

Litter in Finsbury Park

Picture added by site admin. Orginal from @RichGittens on Twitter   On sunny days, Finsbury Park suddenly becomes covered in litter. This h…

Started by TBD

17 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by TBD

Looking for fresh ideas to encourage recycling & deter litter

Is Haringey's banner on the right the greyest, most boring street banner in London?Ž How about a Montreal video as an alternative? Or what…

Started by Alan Stanton

1 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Fitness company litters Seymour Road

Woke up this morning to a whole bunch of lovely flyers from a fitness company, scattered everywhere. Lazy bastards, I really hope they get…

Started by Anette

5 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service